The product subject to the contract is cold pressed natural extra virgin olive oil and the SELLER information is as follows:
COMPANY NAME/TITLE : Natumora - Asım Büke
ADDRESS: Yusuf Çavuş Sok. No: 22/BC Blok Suadiye, Kadıköy, Istanbul Turkey
TEL: 0545 454 30 95
The BUYER has the right to withdraw from the distance sales contract signed with the SELLER within 14 (fourteen) days without giving any reason and without paying any penalty. The period of the right of withdrawal, in contracts related to the performance of service, the day the contract is established; In contracts for product delivery, it starts on the day the BUYER or the third party determined by the BUYER receives the product. However, the BUYER may use the right of withdrawal within the period from the conclusion of the contract to the delivery of the goods. If the BUYER does not use his right of withdrawal in due time, he will lose this right.
In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the carrier: Yurtiçi Kargo
In determining the period of the right of withdrawal;
- For products that are the subject of a single order and delivered separately, the day on which the BUYER or the third party determined by the BUYER receives the final product,
- For products consisting of more than one piece, the day the BUYER or the third party determined by the BUYER receives the last item,
- In contracts where the product is delivered regularly for a certain period of time, the day on which the BUYER or the third party determined by the BUYER receives the first product is taken as a basis. You can make your withdrawal notification to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address before the right of withdrawal expires.
The BUYER cannot use the right of withdrawal in the following contracts:
- Contracts for products or services whose prices vary depending on the fluctuations in the financial markets and which are not under the control of the SELLER or the provider.
- Contracts for products prepared in line with the BUYER's wishes or personal needs
- Contracts for the delivery of perishable or expired products
- Contracts for the delivery of products whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery and whose return is not suitable in terms of health and hygiene
- Contracts for products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature
- Contracts for books, digital content and computer consumables offered in material environment if protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package are opened after the delivery of the product
- Contracts for the delivery of periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription contract.
- Contracts for accommodation, transportation, car rental, food and beverage supply, and leisure time for entertainment or recreation, which must be made on a certain date or period
- Contracts regarding services performed instantly in electronic environment or intangible products delivered to the BUYER instantly
- Contracts regarding the services that are started to be performed with the approval of the BUYER, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
In case the BUYER is a legal person, consumer rights, especially the right of withdrawal, cannot be used.
BUYER's complaints and objections: If you have a complaint about your order and/or the product subject to your order and/or any issue with your order, you can send your complaints to email@example.com e-mail address. Your complaints will be processed immediately and you will be responded to as soon as possible. In disputes that may arise regarding the distance sales contract; Turkish Courts are authorized and the applicable law is Turkish Law.
To be valid within the borders of the Republic of Turkey, in disputes related to the distance sales contract; For disputes up to the value declared by the Ministry of Commerce every year, the Provincial or District Consumer Arbitration Committees in the place where the transaction is made or where the BUYER resides, and the Consumer Courts in the place where the transaction is made or the BUYER's residence will be authorized for the disputes above the said value.